Tuesday, December 23, 2008

baseball diarrhea song

when your in the baters box and it's filling up your socks diarrhea diarrhea

when your bout to hit the ball and out your butt it falls diarrhea diarrhea

if your headed towards first and your butts about to burst diarrhea diarrhea

if your headed towards second and you need a disenfectant diarrhea diarrhea

if your headed towards third and you feel a juicy terd diarrhea diarrhea

if your headed towards home and your pants are full of foam diarrhea diarrhea

7 comments:

  1. Haha love this song I sing it on a daily basis

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this song! I sang it with my friends growing up...ahh good times

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was all nice. I even got some explanation i didn't expect. Keep it up guys.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I play base ball and it almost did fall out once.
    P.S I was sick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I play base ball and it almost did fall out once.
    P.S I was sick

    ReplyDelete